Friday, September 26, 2014

Project 6: C4K Summary for September

C4K #1


Christopher's Blog @ PT England School

Christopher's blog post was about the book Goosebumps by R.L Stine. “My Book Review” by Christopher was posted on September fourth. In their blog post they were given a list of genres to categorize their books. He highlighted that Goosebumps was a fiction horror book. He rated the reading level as medium, and gave the book three stars. Christopher's review of the book was, "Jaskson Stander is every parents dream. He doesn't get into trouble he always does his home work and he never ever lies".

My comment was as follows.
Christopher,
Hi, my name is Coley Stephens. I am in the EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I have read a few of your blog post. I have also loved every single blog post, especially this one.
I used to love reading the Goose Bumps series whenever I was in middle school! I really wish we could have written book reviews like this when I was in school. It seems like it would help you remember it if you have to take a test on it, since you have to read so many during the school year. What did you like most about this book? R. L Stine really knows how to keep you on your toes with his books. I am usually hooked after the first two pages!
I hope you have a great day!



C4K #2


Grace's Blog

Grace's blog post about "The Elephant Whisperer Extract 3" The questions were not in her post but these were her answers:

"1. The elephants would feel very confused, annoyed and scared. They would also not feel free because they like to walk for miles and miles.

2. I think Laurence will feel bad, and when no-one was looking, he would let the elephants out the gate to walk free.

I looked up the book online to write my response. It seemed like a very interesting book to read, and I would like to use it in my class one day."


My comment:
My name is Coley, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am in a class called EDM310, where I’m learning all about blogs and other technology. I love the green font to this post. I have a few questions for you. What did you enjoy most about the book? If they had not escaped, do you think the outcome would be different? I think Lawrence had his work cut out for him, and he knew it, because he called them “notorious escape artist”. I love animals, so I wrote this book down to read during my Christmas break. I hope you have a great week!



C4K #3


Skylar's Blog

Skylar's blog post was titled, "My Groceries". He wrote the following:

"I just got home from school and my mom said ” I got you a couple of things at the store”.  I went in the kitchen and took a look in the bags, I saw two soft green peppers, three oranges, and some soap that had a picture of a crocodile on it. After I took the soap out my mom yelled ” I forgot, to buy some chocolate milk, sorry”.  I said that’s ok. So then I began to put everything away. And then my mom  asked me if I had any homework. I said yes and then I did it."

My comment:
Hi, Skylar, my name is Coley. I attend the University of South Alabama, and I am in a class called EDM310. We learn all about how to use blogs and technology effectively. I'm sure you are much better at it than most of us.
I am curious, what was the assignment exactly for your "My Groceries" post. Side note, oranges are my favorite fruit!
"So then I began to put everything away. And then my mom asked me if I had any homework. I said yes and then I did it". With these lines, you might want to go back and check your comma placement. I would hate for your teacher to read it and count off points.
Other than that one slight misunderstanding, your blog post was very comical. I really enjoyed reading it, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you write about.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

If you want to visit my blog site, here is the link: My Class Blog EDM310




No comments:

Post a Comment